March 22, 2021
What are the differences between the PCB board with V slot and the PCB board with milling cutter splitter? What details do you need to pay attention to?
1. Confirm the thickness of PCB, because the thickness of the plate directly determines the size of the milling cutter (recommended 0.5-0.8MM using 1.0-1.2MM diameter milling cutter, 0.8-1.2MM using 1.5MM diameter milling cutter, 1.5-3.0MM using 1.8-2.0MM diameter milling cutter), because when the plate thickness is cut, the contact surface size of the milling cutter is the thickness of the plate. Thickness, the force area is different, for example: 3MM thick plate using 1.0MM milling cutter, it is obvious that the milling cutter will be easy to break, physical phenomenon;
2. The cutting point of milling cutter splitter needs to reserve the position of the lower cutter. The size of the milling cutter determines the width and spacing of the lower cutter position, so the first step is to confirm the thickness of the plate.
3. Cutting point size of milling cutter PCB splitter: In order to satisfy the precondition of mounting technology, the principle is that the fewer the cutting points, the better (because the fewer the cutting points, the fewer the cutting time, the higher the efficiency and the lower the loss).
4. Cutting point shape of milling cutter automatic splitter: there is no specific requirement for shape, automatic milling cutter splitter can satisfy arc, U-shaped and other different cutting points. There are two common cutting points. Solid core cutting point (fig. 2 below) and stamp hole cutting point (fig. 3 below) are both more advantageous than stamp hole cutting point (fig. 3 below). 1. Dust. Cutting speed is faster and milling loss is lower.
5. PCB milling cutter splitter splitting plate number: According to the process requirements, the general splitting plate to 4-8 PCS is better, so that the production rhythm will be better and efficient;
6. The safe distance between PCB parts and cutting points should be more than 1MM.
7. A reference point should be set at the four corners of the process edge (MARK point is used for process location identification).
8. The whole assembly board should have fixed positioning holes (it is suggested that PCBA veneer should be designed as positioning holes, which are easy to fix, depending on the process of the board).
The design of PCB depends on the process requirement of the nature of PCB itself. There is no absoluteness! Welcome to provide comments and suggestions!
Our Website: www.seprays.com
|Contact Person :||Ms. Violet|