Genitec PCB Depaneling Machine PCB Singulation With Milling Tool for SMT GAM320A
In-line Automatic PCB Depanelizer PCB Depaneling Machine with Milling Tool
PCB Depaneling Machine Application
1. Equipped with high efficient vision-aided position alignment system with high-speed CCD camera in all product series .Especially designed for high-precision and high-production PCB cutting process.
2. Suitable for de-paneling small-sized PCB for cell phone ,digital camera,GPS device,and PDA ,etc.
3. Can choose either standard fixture or customized fixture for PCB cutting to help increasing the production volume.
4. Provide dual worktables so that placing and cutting PCB can be performed simultaneously to minimize the waiting time.
PCB Depaneling Machine Features
1. Equipped with high-speed CCD vision alignment system in all series of products to enhance the precision in cutting and efficiency in operation.
2. Use high-speed spindle with small cutting stress to precisely cut PCB of any shape.
3. Provide dual worktables.While one is used for cutting,the other can be used for loading to enhance efficiency of production.
4. Patented dust collector with low noise and high efficiency. Easy to clean and maintain.
5. Windows OS and window-based interface panel.Safe,stable,easy to learn and operate.
PCB Depaneling Machine Specification
PCB Depaneling Machine
|Voltage||AC220V/ 50/60HZ single phase|
|Spindle Speed||Max60,000rpm/min (Adjustable)|
|Table Size||PCB 350×300mm|
|Valid Cutting Size||PCB 350×300mm|
|Max.move speed||X,Y axis1000mm/s, Z axis 500mm/s|
High-speed precision spindle (60,000RPM).
Patented “flexible cleaning brush module”enables the milling tool move to its deeper positions and prolong the life-cycle of the tool.
Operation interface is clear, friendly, and simple.Easy to learn and start quickly.
Functional items are clear and well categorized.Very easy to set the parameters for milling tool and fixture.
Provide four levels of authorization control according to user's job rank.
The"History Window"can display the historical records of operation.
The Whole PCB Scanning Function For Editing Cutter’s Routing Path
The function of scanning the whole PCB allows the user to facilitate correcting and editing the cutter’s routing path rapidly.
Vision-Aided Position Calibration
Use computer vision with high-quality CCD to automatically position the mark points and enhance the accuracy of cutting.
Can edit the path-planning program and simulate the cutting path to avoid wrong cutting.