PCB Cutting Machine Description
1. Gripper design, depaneling without fixture.
2. Unloading can be setting between 0-180 degrees on placing in line then connect the equipment behind of it.
3. Loading by track. Unloading have 3 options of via conveyor, tracking and fixture.
4. Assemble with high speed ESD spindle for function of auto tool change, spindle can release the static caused
during production, then can reduce the PCBA damage possibility caused via static.
5. The management of milling tool life cycle, maintenance reminder, the management / setting of rotating speed of spindle.
6. Assemble with high absorption power of dust collector, contains negative pressure detection
which will remind user to clean the filter bags.
7. Release the COM communication port for MES.
PCB Cutting Machine Application
- Suitable to be used on the automotive electronics, less quantity but multiple types PCB routing process.
- Optional to choose different fixture which is according to PCB routing demand purpose.
PCB Cutting Machine Specification
|Valid Cutting Area||350*350mm|
|Loading Method||Track Delivery|
|Unloading Method||Conveyor Belt or Track Delivery(Optional)|
|Transfer Method||the Rotatable Clamp for Taking|
|Movement Direction||Left to Right Or Right to Left|
|Cutting Function||Tweening to Line,L-shape,U- shape,Circle,ArC|
|Tool Chang Method||Automatic|
|Broken Life Check||Included|
|Program Teaching Method||Intuitive Teaching by CCD Color Image Input|
|Control Method||Precision Multi-axis Control System|
|XYZ-Axis Driving Mode||AC Servo Motor|
|Size of Millng Bit||∮0.8~3.0mm|
|Pneumatic Pressure Requirement||0.6Mpa,160L/min|
|Machine Dimensions (W*D*H)||1395*1811*1750mm|
PCB Cutting Machine Service