Single Phase AC220V Laser Cutting Equipment 355nm PCB Laser Cutter PCB Unloader
Factory Hot Laser Cutting Equipment With Laser Cutting System ZMLS5000DP
PCB Unloader Description:
1. with control software with independent intellectual property rights, user-friendly interface, complete functions, simple operation;
2. can process any graphics, cutting different thicknesses and different materials can be processed and the synchronization is complete hierarchical; optical system design optimization to ensure high beam quality, reduce the focused spot size, to ensure precision;
3. using high-performance UV laser with wave length, high beam quality, higher peak power characteristics. Due to ultraviolet light through decomposition, vaporization rather than melting materials processing to achieve, so almost no post-processing glitches, small thermal effect, no points
Layer, the effect of cutting precision, smooth, steep sidewalls.
4. using vacuum fixed sample, no mold protection plate is fixed, convenient, improve processing efficiency.
5. can cut a variety of substrate materials, such as: silicon, ceramic, glass and the like.
6. automatic correction, automatic positioning function, multi-plate cutting, automatic thickness measurement and compensation, motor Bank and compensation, working better uniformity and small machining depth fluctuations, higher processing efficiency of complex graphics.
FPC UV laser cutting machine, FPC laser cutting machine Technical parameters:
Solid-state UV laser source laser wavelength: 355nm
|Power supply||Single Phase AC220V/3KW|
|Laser source||PS Laser/NS Laser|
|Laser power||15W/20W (Optional)|
|Material thickness||≦1.6mm (According to material)|
|Whole machine precision||±20 μm|
|positioning precision||±2 μm|
|Repeat precision||±2 μm|
|Focus spot diameter||20 ± 5 μm|
|Environment temperature/humidity||20±2 °C/<60%|
|Machine tool body||Marble|
|Galvanometer system||Original imported|
|Motion controlling system||Original imported|
|Formats||Gerber,DXF, ASCII, Excellon I and II, sieb&Meier|
|Necessary hardware and software||Including PC and CAM software|
|Working mode||Manual loading and unloading|