SMT Production Line 533x610mm 3.5kW UV Laser Drilling Machine CCD Alignment Coaxial Camera
SMT Production Line Features
Real-time power control module (D9)
Sealed optical paths
Automatic door (support manually operating)
Configurable with a variety of lasers
Easy for manual or automatic loading and unloading.
Chillers, Control PC, etc. can be extracted from the front panel, and the upper front and rear panels can be opened for easy maintenance.
Advantages of SMT Production Line DirectLaser D series
In addition to DirectLaser D6 for micro-through-hole and DirectLaser D9 for blind-hole, DirectLaser D3/D5/D7/D8 for LTCC/HTCC have overwhelming leading advantages in their main application areas and are the support product for the national specialization and innovation honor.
SMT Production Line Specification
|1||Laser||Customized special UV nanosecond laser,20W/30W|
|2||Max. working area||533x610mm|
|3||Table||Granite platform, linear motor|
|4||Data processing software||CircuitCAM 7 Standard|
|5||Machine Driving software||DreamCreaTor 3|
|6||Camera positioning system||CCD Automatic alignment|
|7||Fixture for workpiece||Vacuum table with custom fixture or optional roll-to-roll automatic loading and unloading system|
|8||Dimension (W x H x D)||1,400mm × 1,750mm × 1,600mm|
Real-time power closed-loop control
1. PCB structure is fine, the copper layer thickness is generally only ~ 10 microns, the laser power fluctuates slightly, it may cause unqualified products.
2. Based on the DCT electric control/optical power feedback system, the laser power can be monitored in quasi-real time and the response speed can reach μs level to meet the strict demand of drilling.
1. In order to meet the stringent processing requirements, the laser energy distribution also needs to be specially designed. Uneven energy distribution of the Gaussian spot may lead to excessive processing of the bottom of the blind hole, or some areas are not thoroughly debonded, resulting in defective products.
2. Specially shaped beam profiles for drilling applications to meet actual usage requirements
Stringent precision control
Unlike most of the machines with flight processing solutions from third party, the self-developed independently solution from DCT are more flexible and have more advantages in accuracy and speed.
Stringent precision control
The DCT accuracy calibration method, which integrates mechanical, electrical, processing results and software technologies, provides full-width aperture accuracy of up to ±20μm.
Changes in demand for circuit board drilling
1. Lightweight, multi-functional, composite and diversified development of electronic products
2. Increased diversification of PCBs, flexible PCBs, high-frequency PCBs have begun to be used on a large scale
3. Increased density of components, increased number of holes and frequency; decreasing hole diameter and high accuracy requirement.
4. The quality of micro-hole becomes the key to electrical performance, and drilling process occupies 35% of the time and cost of the whole production.