Dual Worktable USB Program Backup PCB Depaneling Machine 350*400mm 100mm/s
PCB Depaneling Machine Descriptions:
1. fully automatic PCB sub machine (hereinafter referred to as the machine), is the company's many years of research and development, through the actual combat verification of the success of the even plate division automatic production equipment.
2. the whole series is equipped with CCD automatic optical counterpoint system, which greatly improves cutting accuracy and operation efficiency.
3. use high-speed spindle to make cutting board of PCB board. It has small stress, high precision and suitable for PCB plate of any shape.
4. double mesa motion, which can simultaneously perform split board cutting and PCB board placement to improve operation efficiency.
5. the design of dust collecting iron net barrier prevents the abnormal loss of PCB board.
6. patent high efficiency dust collecting device, low noise, high efficiency, easy maintenance and cleanliness.
7. windows operation system is safe, stable, easy to learn and easy to use.
PCB Depaneling Machine Specification
PCB Depaneling Machine
|Effective Cutting Size||X350*Y400mm|
|Cutting function||Line, circle and arc.|
|Processing surface||Double worktable|
|Machine repeated accuracy||±0.01mm|
|Maximum moving speed||XY 1000mm/s,Z 800mm/s|
|Maximum Move Trip||X:750 Y:500 Z:100mm|
|Main speed||RASEM 60,000rpm adjustable|
|Operation Interface||Windows operating system|
|Programmatic teaching methods||Color CCD image instruction input|
|Control mode||PC Visual Precision 4-Axis Control System|
|XYZ demotion method||AC Servo motor|
|Size of appropriate knife||Ø0.8~3.0mm|
|Electricity||AC220V/380V 50/60HZ three-phase|
|Cutting host size||1200(W)*1050(D)*1700(H)mm|
|Cutting host weight||560Kg|
|Set machine power||2.2KW/3HP|
|Set Machine Size||860(W)*470(D)*730(H)mm|
|Collection method||Upper Collection|
PCB Depaneling Machine Attention
1. operation of the program.
2. prohibit the installation of other procedures, so as to avoid the abnormal operation of the program.
3. the power should be turned off before cleaning.
4. maintenance should be carried out by qualified professional and technical personnel, so as to avoid dangerous injury.
5. technical personnel should be sure to close the power supply when they are repaired. When the power supply is opened, a special person should be assigned to guard against unrelated injuries caused by unrelated personnel touching the operation button or switch.
6. when the following situations occur, the power supply should be shut down immediately and the professional maintenance technicians should be informed of the situation so as to facilitate the maintenance work.
(1) the power line or joint is worn and worn.
(2) any liquid inflows into or contact the electrical Zero component.